LOGO

LOGO

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lockets, lockets and more lockets!


Awhile back I took a silhouette making class at Paper Source in Thousand Oaks, CA. I loved it. The above is my lovely niece Dylan with her little ballerina bun. After taking the class and since I have always loved the look of vintage silhouettes, I thought it would be fun to make the paper cuts, shrink them down and turn them into wearable art. I know there are others that have had the same idea, I realize that, but I think you should work with what you love. My lockets (which should be ready for purchase at in the Fall of 2012) will be inside antiqued brass round lockets and (if desired) engraved with the wearers initial or initials. Since I didn't want to be a complete tease, I am already offering the engraving services in the shop for the vintage and new bubble lockets.
Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment